The Market Coordinator is responsible for the operation of the Sicangu Harvest Market, Tribally Supported Agriculture, and Mobile Market. Other duties include developing and fostering relationships with current and potential vendors, customers and other stakeholders, while providing administrative functions to insure successful markets. Market Coordinator reports to the Garden-Market Manager and will work together to expand markets to food institutions such as grocery stores, restaurants, schools, and other eateries. Market Coordinator will also provide support with on-farm activities.
The Internship Coordinator will be responsible for managing and growing the Food Sovereignty Initiative’s internship programming. The Internship Coordinator will oversee intern recruitment, communication, and payment; manage project budgets; and provide coaching and advising to program interns. In addition, the
Internship Coordinator will be responsible for developing and expanding curriculum and implementation methods for the Youth Food Empowerment program, Youth Food Leaders Internship, and the Beginning Farmer Rancher Development program.
Community Health Nurse (Part-time)
· Address basic and preventative health needs through direct patient care i.e. checking vitals, basic physical and mental health assessments.
· Connect patients with local providers, health resources, and reliable information.
· Support health planning and education through instructions on care and follow-up.
· Give input, discussion, and guidance on other organizational and cross-organizational projects.
· Create health information materials and plans.
· Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and recommending changes in processes, implementing changes.
· Ensure compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
We work within an ecosystem of organizations working to create lasting and transformational socioeconomic change for our people.
Our ecosystem covers an array of different fields and areas of expertise, so be sure to check back regularly for new opportunities!